Old May 3rd 20, 02:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Wing wheel from Craggy Aero

OK. Enough is enough. Tom, you ARE a liar. Below is the entire email string between us. You indicated the delivery time was unacceptable for the wing wheel, but you would send a check for the tow bar. I have no record in my bank statements from 2019 that indicate a payment from you, nor is there any evidence that I received one or refunded your money.

What this shows is that you NEVER paid for a wing wheel, and probably not the tow bar either. You are a bombastic, pontificating asshole, an opinion shared by several other pilots who know you and have responded to me privately.

If I ever decide to resume production of wing wheels and tow bars, rest assured that your requests will be denied.

Hi Mark,

I would like to order:

Tow out bar
Pair of wing cuffs