Old December 21st 03, 03:58 PM
James and Joy Eary

Saving a file of all of the applicable AD's is exactly what I had in
mind...I've found all of them applicable to the base aircraft, now to begin
the process for the accessories, etc.

Thanks again for the help!
Jim

"Roger Long" om wrote in
message ...
Don't forget to make a list of all major equipment, especially anything

that
was not originally part of the plane, and do a search by manufacturer. In
some cases, you may have to look under the cowl and find serial numbers.
There are AD's on things like mags, vacuum pumps, etc. that don't always
show up in a search for the airframe and model.

I suggest saving each applicable AD to a file on your computer for

printing
and future reference. The often require some study.

--
Roger Long

James and Joy Eary wrote in message
hlink.net...
Need a little help here...
I'm looking for a source of all applicable AD's for a 1976
Cessna 150M.
Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Jim