Old March 10th 04, 04:13 PM
G.R. Patterson III

Snowbird wrote:

Why so?

I don't remember all of the details, but there was a general attitude of "what
a great pilot I am" exemplified by the story in which ATC tells him he can have
any altitude he wants 'cause the weather's so bad nobody else is flying. There's
the outright hatred for GA exemplified by the statement that everyone calls the
lower sky "Indian Country" 'cause we're all out to get people like him. And there's
the fact that I really despise anonymous authors.

Normally I will give a book away if I simply don't intend to read it again. I
found this one poisonous enough to send it to the landfill.

George Patterson
Battle, n; A method of untying with the teeth a political knot that would
not yield to the tongue.