Old May 20th 05, 04:38 PM

captainwu,
I am so sorry to hear of such a tragic loss. Not too long ago, tears
welled up in my eyeswhile watching a farewell flyby for Craig Lund,
owner of Liberty Aviation Services at my homebase who died suddenly in
his 40's. I never knew Craig but we pilots were all bonded by our love
of aviation. We are all blessed by having a chance "to slip the surly
bond of the earth and dance the skies on laughter-silvered wings" many
times before our final departure. So I join you in bidding Godspeed and
good flying to your dear friend, Bob Bosley.

Hai Longworth