Old May 11th 07, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

Default Zzzzzoom in Zzzzzero Gravity

In article .com, DABEAR
says...

On May 10, 8:38 am, ChuckSlusarczyk
wrote:

Years ago he reviewed a little homebuilt called the Capella. Later
they got on his ****list, but when he reviewed it he did his standared
"looped, rolled and spun" story. A year later, a couple of kids
(without licenses) flying a non-registered but N number wearing 2
place tried a zoom and pull, and pulled the wings off. We know for
they read Zoom's story. Did he influence their decision? It's
likely.

Zoom lies, people and businesses die.

True story ...sad but true

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret- Hide quoted text -

Hey, Chuck...does anyone have the N Number and full type of aircraft
on this one? Or, a copy or reference (link?) to the accident report?

Thanks...Bear!

Hey Bear
I'll see if I can find it .I'm pretty sure I have the issue with his flight
report and probably also have one with the crash report.

Chuck S