Old July 9th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Unusual Distractions

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jul 8, 5:32 pm, Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
Years back I was doing FAR 91 corporate flying with a Merlin IIB out
of SNA. I had a trip for my boss down to his house in Cabo San Lucas.
There was one of many charity fishing tournaments happening that he
participated in, and one of the guys asked him if he could add some
color to this particular tournament. My boss, being the bon vivant he
was, and the guy requesting the favor, who was also a good friend of
mine, were of like minds. However, they didn't fill me in on who was
headed down to the Cape on this trip.
So, being the cool dude and proficient pilot, I had everything ready
to go, flight plan filed, cater trays up, bar replenished, standing by
at the airport at 0600. The stretch limo pulls up at about 0700 and my
friend Doc Jerry gets out, followed by six lovely ladies.
Introductions are made and we get loaded up and head south. I'm just
getting leveled off at FL 270, getting ther handoff to Mexican ATC
when one of the lovlies comes up and asks if she can sit in the right
seat. Being a gentleman, I acquiese. Problem is, she is wearing a
string bikini. Wheeeeeew. I glanced back to see Doc Jerry with a big
****eating grin on his face and for the next couple of hours, I am
dazzled, blinded and bewildered (not to mention lustful thoughts)
while the Rams cheerleaders exchange places in the right seat all the
way to San Jose Del Cabo, all in string bikinis and giving me million
dollar smiles.
THAT IS A DISTRACTION.........ggg
Ol Shy & Bashful

And you didn't show them the manual inflation tube for the "Otto"
pilot?

Groan!!