Old July 9th 07, 07:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Unusual Distractions

Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:
I'm just getting leveled off at FL 270, getting ther handoff to
Mexican ATC when one of the lovlies comes up and asks if she can sit
in the right seat. Being a gentleman, I acquiese. Problem is, she is
wearing a string bikini. [...] I am dazzled, blinded and bewildered
(not to mention lustful thoughts) while the [six] Rams cheerleaders
exchange places in the right seat all the way to San Jose Del Cabo,
[...]

In some circles, that'd get the passengers another three to six thousand
feet, no questions asked. (Of course, those pilots almost always stay
out of the flight levels, at least in the US. For further information,
see FAR part 105.)

Matt Roberds