Old March 27th 10, 09:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.student,misc.writing,alt.religion.kibology,alt.slack,rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Coulter Kook runs for her life

On Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:26:25 -0400, Steve Thompson wrote:

On Sat, Mar 27, 2010 at 09:55:44AM -0700, Skipper wrote:
If you expect the level of writing in this group to improve over "Let
me tell you something you little *******," you're very ambitious.

That doesn't seem too much to ask. Backcountry rednecks aren't
really capable of refined language use, but they usually keep to
their own newsgroups. So what's left? A few trolls slumming in the
newsgroups where professionals hang out, and maybe some kooks who think their
injection-molded toy qualifies them as experts on aviation. All are
readily handled with the killfile.

So, what's up in the world of powered flight these days?

Regards,

Steve

Why would you care, you're no p[ilot. I can tell.

My life is so full, that I only have time to sleep 4 - 5 hours a
night, as there is so much to do, and so many places to be. To think
that these usenet games draw my attention...is laughable.

Now, my coffee is ready and I will go. In a few days when I return, I
will scan a few groups, see worthless noise which is attributed to me,
and skip over it. To the unwary it will appear that I have time to
argue with fools or care what they say.

Ta ta.
--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.