Old August 13th 03, 02:28 PM
G.R. Patterson III

"Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo" wrote:

Lately...and this very recently in the news, they are thinking of
prohibiting all cell phones in the cabin [the 'reasoning' [!] behind
this one escapes me] but will allow same to be transported in the
check-in baggage. This one, so I understand, is pending approval.

Interesting. If that regulation had been in effect prior to 9/11, the plane
that went down in Pennsylvania would have taken out part of DC.

George Patterson
They say that nothing's certain except death and taxes. The thing is,
death doesn't get worse every time Congress goes into session.
Will Rogers