Old November 25th 04, 08:12 PM
BTIZ

I've noticed that also, all balances were paid in full, and I only use the
AOPA card for aviation purposes to get the 5% rebate and then pay in full.
And yet the rate goes up on recurring balances, while they offer 4% transfer
credit.

Read the fine print, any payments made pay off the lower interest rate debt
first while the higher "revolving balance" interest rate continues to
accrue. Some companies do apply payments equally to all debt at different
rates based on the ratio on each debt.

BT

"RS" wrote in message
If you have an AOPA/MBNA credit card then you should check the APR on your
last statements. MBNA has been raising the APR on AOPA cardholders, even
if you pay on time.

So check your credit card statements and call AOPA credit card services to
complain.
And also call MBNA to drop the rate back down.