Old July 1st 05, 07:52 PM
Brian Glick

JJ

I am with you here as well. I sent chrlie Minner an e-mail asking for
reports. He blamed it on the scorer. I told him he is getting that "pass the
buck" part down real well. Hope you had fun at Parowan.

Brian
"John Sinclair" wrote in message
Yo, Cindy. I'm with Casey on this one. It's Friday
and I haven't seen an open class score sheet yet. None
of the sites you offered have the scores. What's up
with that?
JJ

At 06:36 01 July 2005, Cindyask wrote:
Kilo Charlie wrote:
Anyone have any info re contest results SNIPPED

Gee Casey, some of the west coast racers aren't in
bed yet, and
you're griping about getting some scoresheets? Grin.

http://www.126association.org/champs.htm
Has a nice write up from CD Mitch Hudson to go with
the scores.
Looks like they will have current news there, if you
don't want to
pause past ssa.org.

The Region 8 link through www.ssa.org lists some news
from Charlie Lite
for the Region 8 and Open Nationals event in Washington.
http://www.ssa.org/members/contestre...ultsDetail.asp
?id=235

Sorry they didn't manage to cross post it under the
Nationals page,
but you can guess why after you check the Region 8
ramblings. Their
June 29 wasn't as pleasant as in Pleasant Valley, AZ.
Send them
fifteen degrees, and maybe they can ship you 15 percent
of their
humidity and all will be well.

Best wishes,
Cindy B