Old September 21st 17, 07:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
jfitch

Default trailer painting

On Wednesday, September 20, 2017 at 3:29:38 PM UTC-7, mike davis wrote:
It is time to repaint my aluminum cobra trailer. I'm not planning to spray it myself but does anyone have any thoughts on using an auto body shop to do the work? Could I do some of the prep myself? Any idea about the cost?

Thanks

You might try a paint shop for large trucks and/or motorhomes. Many of these are aluminum bodied and as long. Another suggestion is to have it wrapped in vinyl. The graphics could be spectacular!

I had a high end glider refinish shop guess at mine and their WAG was $6K for just the top in PU.