Old May 17th 07, 09:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
§qu@re Wheels[_3_]

Default Dude! Ya wanna drag.....?

On this particular day of this month, in the Year Of The Golden Pig,
Mitchell Holman did state:

Which one will impress your date more?

PS: We already KNOW which will impress her dad........

Probably the SR-71....

"Oh, that little car? It's lots of fun, but I just keep it the back of my
plane so I can drive around town wherever I may land....."

Just avoid any questions about storage space.....

SW

From: (via teranews)

Reported to:
, ,

And they are very tired of you.

Yes, there's a bitch that replies to me, kinda telling me the
problem's with the Canadian Shaw's personnel. But prescience pays off and
long as you violate the groups charter, or just Usenet's common decency,
I'll be there to report you. You being a traitor is a especial incentive.