Old September 23rd 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rudy

Default Suppose I wanted to fly to Angola...

I was talking recently with someone who said that their company needs
to send a few (5-6) people to do some work in Angola from Atlanta and
complained about the difficulty of flying there commercially.

Maybe its THIS Angola..its not too far away

Angola (also known as "The Farm") is the Louisiana State Penitentiary and is
estimated to be one of the largest prisons in the U.S. with 5,000 inmates
and 1,800 staff members. It is located on an 18,000 acre (73 kmē) plantation
that was once Angola owned by Isaac Franklin in unincorporated West
Feliciana Parish close to the Mississippi border. Angola is surrounded on
three sides by the Mississippi River.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisia...e_Penitentiary