Old June 25th 04, 01:42 AM
Cecil Chapman

Does it work with Windows 95?

Nothing every really worked under Windows 95 grin..... My guess is that
the software may go back to Win 98, but not much further back the
'evolutionary chain',,,, just a guess though.... Good luck!

Get XP and a newer machine,,, you'll love it.... lot more stable....

=-----
Good Flights!

Cecil
PP-ASEL
Student-IASEL

Check out my personal flying adventures from my first flight to the
checkride AND the continuing adventures beyond!
Complete with pictures and text at: www.bayareapilot.com

- Antoine de Saint-Exupery -

"We who fly, do so for the love of flying. We are alive in the air with
this miracle that lies in our hands and beneath our feet"
- Cecil Day Lewis -