Old January 28th 09, 08:50 PM
ALFA07 ALFA07 is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurbineMini Richard View Post
I am selling my turbine dream package before the wife uses it to
attract a new boyfriend(you can't have the #).
It includes
1) Turbine Powered Helicopter ready to track and balance.
2) The Turbine is the T62-2a1-32 160hp (installed and tested)
3) Automatic starting system
4) Rinke Transmission
5) Custom Painted MR blades
6) Custom Painted TR Blades
7) Custom Painted Mural of Woman on Belly
8) Fully Electronic Dash related to Turbine
9) Some Analog Guages
10) Radio and Transponder Package
11) Missing Turtle Deck and Side Skirts(Side Skirts available)
12) Missing Tail and T-Tail(Available)
13) Extra T62-2a1 with Rinke Drive (available, not included)
14) Extra, Perfect Flying Mini with Rotax and trailer(not Included)
The Turbine heli is at Joes shop now and that is where you would need
to pick it up. Joe has been an amazing help but I have no choice.
Sorry no dreamers but if you want somthing awesome here is your
chance. Please do the math before you ask questions this is a big
money package however you slice it.
use the subject For Sale so I will see the e mail.
Hello,

Is it possible to buy just your T62 160hp ?

Jean luc