Old January 11th 20, 03:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default Too many GPS puck antennas

On Friday, January 10, 2020 at 6:22:22 PM UTC-8, Charles Longley wrote:
I just started pimping out my ASW20. I am putting in a LXNAV S100, FLARM and an ADS-B Trig transponder. Thant’s three puck antennas and I haven’t even figured out where to put the FLARM antennas yet! Does anyone have a good solution?

I've been using a MECA divider for several years now.
Besides the panel being less crowded, GPS satellites aquire much faster.
Don't use DC blockers. Use a 12v GPS antenna to feed the divider. This way if your primary device fails, you don't lose all of them.
Search for GPS divider in the subject, links were posted on a previous thread.
Jim