Old June 6th 18, 12:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Marion Griffith

On Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 10:45:26 AM UTC-4, wrote:
I remember Marion wearing an outrageous plaid suit jacket for a SSA convention in Dallas maybe 15 years ago. Was always a gentleman.

David Martin

Yes sir, a perfect gentleman that will be missed. Made many contributions to our sport! I remember him telling a small gathering at the end of a soaring day of the two times the cockpit in the Concorde went totally black - one night over Denver at 50,000 feet.