Old January 20th 07, 12:40 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Default Permission to come aboard sir?

CWO4 Dave Mann wrote:
Al Camp wrote:
I would think the jet engine would be very close to "flaming out",
as it appears to be right in the low pressure area behind the larger
craft. Al Camp

Looks like they are moving relatively slowly. His slats are out. The
ramp guy or crew chief is guiding him left or right visually. I still
think that if this is for real and not photo-shopped, then they are
engaging in some very risky flying. Having said that, notice that
their altitude is very high and they are most likely very stable and
without attitude perturbations. Having said all of that I will say
again that this is risky business. I've seen some very close
approaches to a C130 ramp but this one takes the prize.

Cheers,

Dave

Certainly be no prizes for guessing where your pen was if you lost it.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton