Old September 18th 08, 02:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bruce

Default FOR SALE NEW NK CLEAR NAV

Also states that it is a front lit (reflective ) display.

Bruce

Paul Remde wrote:
Hi Bill,

I just searched the TDS page below looking for any indication that the
screen is sunlight readable and I couldn't find anything. Perhaps I missed
it. What gives you the impression that it is brighter than any other PDA?

Paul Remde

"Greg O'Sullivan" wrote in message
u...
Bill Daniels wrote:

I run free software on a $100 used PDA. My only gripe is that the screen
is too small and dim.

Has anyone tried one of those ruggedized PDAs in the cockpit, like
the TDS Recon. In theory it fixes the too dim problem.

http://www.tdsway.com/products/recon