Old February 28th 04, 06:14 AM
Peter Duniho

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
news:ITU%b.426694$na.929519@attbi_s04...
How does it feel to have turbine time in your logbook?

Well, TECHNICALLY, not being multi-engine rated, I suppose I can't legally
log the time.

And TECHNICALLY, Ron's not a CFI, so I guess I can't legally can't log the
time.

You can log whatever you want. You just can't use the time toward some FAA
requirement. Make sure it's noted/excluded somehow, and otherwise put it in
the log book however you want.

But you know what? I'm not building hours for anything or anyone. I'm
gonna write 'em in the book anyway! :-)

I'm still trying to figure out why TECHNICALLY you are permitted to
manipulate the controls during a for-pay charter flight, even if the flight
is under Part 91.

I suspect you broke an FAR somewhere, but I admit that I don't know where
that FAR might be. Not in Part 91, I know that.

Pete