Old March 29th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning
Ron Wanttaja

Default Former FAA aviation safety inspector thoughts

On Fri, 28 Mar 2008 17:11:48 -0400, B A R R Y
wrote:

On 28 Mar 2008 18:39:17 GMT, Blanche wrote:

Ron Natalie wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
On Mar 28, 7:53 am, wrote:
The point of Standy by Vac & electrical is very valid! I have
investigated many IFR accidents with no indication as to WHY!

So, let me understand your point. *IF* my electrical system fails
*AND* my vac system goes out *AND* "suction cup antenna falls off " my
GPS panel; then I may not be capable of IFR. Are you serious or are
you just a troll? How many cases have you seen in which all 3 failed
at the same time?

-Robert, CFII

And the static system plugs up...

And the flaps are inop....

And the left wheel fell off at rotation...

"Then the storm broke out in all its fury...and the dam broke! And then the
volcano erupted!"

- Daffy Duck, "The Scarlet Pumpernickel," 1948

Ron Wanttaja