Old April 30th 19, 08:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathon May

Default Ventus 3 Performance In Perry SC

At 04:46 30 April 2019, wrote:
Bruno,

Given the recent price increases I would say that the Central

Valley
really=
isn=E2=80=99t much more expensive than the Wasatch Front

is these days.
Bu=
t then I live on the eastern side of the Sierra=E2=80=99s so

what do I
know=
..

Back to original thread
One of our club ordered a V3 in 2017 and his provisional delivery
slot is December 2020.
When I spoke to the agent for the ASG29 last year he offered a
canceled order at 3week but said most were waiting for the new
ASG33.
I think the availability of second use ships and the price is the
best indicator of desirability :
There are no V3 available in Europe .