Old September 15th 18, 09:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot)

Default Accidents resulting from medical issues

Yes, bugs would say maroon...... real live peeps may say moron.
Is moreon better than more off?
LOL......

Way too many factors.
Self evaulate sorta at odds end. Of course we are the best and healthy!
Maybe listen to others, "Dude, really, hang it the frig up!".

I am a, "flew a few thousand hours, many types, ex CFIG, many off airport landings with no real damage, WTF you saying I am not safe!!!!"
I hope I still Frikkin listen!

I remember watching a Dr in a -24 roll off the south end of HHSC quite a long time ago. Dude, a ASW had great brakes, period.
He was self insured since he had broken too much stuff. Basically, many peeps said, find something else to do!
Insurance basically said, what is ship value? You pay that premium every year since we believe you will trash it!

Not sure if he still flies.

Yes, even a great medical exam for a commercial aircarrier may not mean your health is good.
You could get a great checkup and die on the way to your car.