Old September 16th 18, 08:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Duster[_2_]

Default Accidents resulting from medical issues

You guys aren't the first I've heard lament at giving up hang gliding. The guy I bought my last glider from said he missed it very much too. It's understandable why the transition, given the greater physical challenge in hang gliding. Never having tried it myself, I regret it. Curious, though, has hang gliding suffered depleting ranks like GA and glider soaring? Know of any flying sports that are better off in this regard than "ours"? Thanks.