Old July 11th 08, 02:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.fllonk,alt.2600
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Training Birdy the Budgy.

gregvk wrote in news:Xns9AD7CAEEEA203C02E46A2D07@
127.0.0.1:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote in news:g56bck$hdc$10
@blackhelicopter.databasix.com:

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in
:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:nstdk.17626$3q7.13234
@newsfe15.lga:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

I think a weird science award is on the cards for you.

Bertie

As for your mother as well.

OK, Okie boi. He who is above taunts about another's mother. How do
you know my mother wasn't killed in a concentration camp, slowly

and
painfully?

Are you mocking the holocaust?

Bertie

Didn't say anything derogatory about you dear sweet mother Burtie,
just that she deserved a weird science award for having to giving
birth to a live miscarriage like you

Awww, ait you sweet.

Also notice you didn't deny mocking the holocaust..

My grandpa died in a concentration camp. He got drunk and fell out of

gun tower.

Careful, once Maxie has ahold of personal details like that he won't
hesitate to rub salt in your wounds.

It's what he does. He's a hurtful and spiteful kinda guy.

Bertie