Old April 5th 18, 10:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default DG-100 vs Std Libelle - opinions wanted

Op woensdag 4 april 2018 23:57:57 UTC+2 schreef Martin Gregorie:
On Wed, 04 Apr 2018 05:24:09 -0700, davidlawley wrote:

If you think of differential in terms of a ratio, yours is a bit less
than 2:1, my DG202 is 2:1.
In my days of F3B model flying, I used up to 4:1 for thermalling, and
still got adverse yaw, reqiring rudder mixed in.

You were obviously involved with another part of the model world than I
was. Flew C/L when I was a kid and then moved in to single channel RC. I
gave up RC just about the time that proportional radios appeared because
I'd got involved with competitive Free Flight, mostly F1A gliders and
1/2A / F1J power.

--
Martin | martin at
Gregorie | gregorie dot org

I have no clue where this is going to be honest