Old July 8th 04, 03:09 PM
Kyler Laird

"John Clonts" writes:

Excellent, thanks!!

O.k., so real Ozi files work. I appreciate knowing that. (I tested with
an NMEA file that I'd converted to .plt. BTW, GPSbabel *can* convert back
to NMEA sentences.)

Are there other commonly used formats? I've only made direct captures from
a GPS receiver so I don't have any experience with the various flavors but
GPSbabel sure does support a bunch. I'm hesitant to just enable all of
them because it looks like some might require extra parameters to be
specified. I'd rather enable just those that people want to use.

I'll also take requests for enhancements. I have a few in mind already.

Thank you.

--kyler