Old October 27th 11, 10:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Scott[_7_]

Default How gliders are made question.

On 10-27-2011 19:32, S. Murry wrote:

That is very Libertarian of you. The powers that be will not be happy
with your refusal to surrender control of your health completely to the
Government. I hope you are not using your real name, Scott (or whoever
you are )

Nope. I'm hiding out in one of my underground shelters. No glider to
work on, but I plan to be doing some fiberglass work on my certified
single engine experimental over the winter, so I'll keep checking the
microwave intrusion detectors for the Feds while I'm working away.