Old March 27th 12, 07:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Max Kellermann

Default Converting LXN log files to IGC with Windows 7 64-bit

2NO wrote:
The "conv-lxn.exe" application I previously used to convert .LXN files to .IGC does not work with 64-bit Windows. I was unable to find any kind of upgrade or update at http://lxnavigation.si/.

Try this one:

http://max.kellermann.name/download/...el/lxn2igc.exe

I have reverse engineered it a few years ago to have something for
Linux, but since now Windows people can't run DOS programs either, it
might be helpful for you, too.

It's a command-line program, not so user friendly, sorry. Copy it to
the directory that contains the LXN files, open a command prompt
there, and type:

lxn2igc the_file_name.lxn

Please give feedback if that works. I think I have never tried it on
Windows.

(Yes, it also runs on Linux and Mac OS X and any other operating
system. Ask me if you need that. It's free software, the source code
is available.)

Max