Old May 8th 12, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tony[_5_]

Default Ka6E vs. Ka6CR

On Tuesday, May 8, 2012 8:55:13 AM UTC-5, Jeff Casto wrote:
I'm looking to buy a Ka6E but all of the current owners are being stingy
and won't sell. :-( Can anyone give me a comparison b/t a Ka6E and a
Ka6CR?

Also, are there any comparable ships you might consider in lieu of a Ka6E?

Thanks!

Jeff

The E has a little more performance and I think maybe a little more room in the cockpit although I've never flown one. I have flown our clubs CR a few times and it is a joy. The fact that no one wants to sell theirs should tell you that you are looking for a good glider! You might check the segelflug.de classifieds. There are a few E's and CR's listed there, some for pretty low prices which might make it worth paying for shipping. Check the oldtimer and clubklasse categories.

http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/clas...ults_for mat=

http://www.segelflug.de/cgi-bin/clas...ults_forma t=