Old August 8th 19, 08:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default source for clips or sleaves for Hotelier linkages

On Wednesday, August 7, 2019 at 7:55:18 PM UTC-6, Charlie Quebec wrote:
Before I fitted wedekind sleeves on my DG, I had R clips tied to the pushrods with fishing line.
It was very difficult to fit them, impossible to see whilst fitting. It was also difficult to keep hands free of grease in the process making it harder.
Now, with the sleeves, the whole hookup takes less than a minute, against 10-15 minutes of fiddling.

Fortunately the arrangement of these connections is different with the Phoebus, making the connections outside, between the wing and the fuselage. Lots of room and direct visualization of the connection.