Old August 16th 19, 10:55 PM
Delta8 Delta8 is offline
Member

Location: Pa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike the Strike View Post

(although the "Jesus" flap setting of the earlier ASW 20s was interesting!)

Mike
I used them every flight . My trailer is halfway down a 2000' strip and not wanting use a tow vehicle more than necessary . Spoilers in at 40' and flare at 20' seems to work well. The angle of descent is 4 to 1 .
I see why they did away with that position in later models , if you decide to move up a setting below 200' between any wind gradient and higher stall speed you're in trouble .