Old May 4th 05, 11:59 AM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Morgans says...
All good points. There are many, among the movers and shakers in the
aviation industry, that need to know the pitfalls of being zoomed. They
should continue to read and learn, and not ignore the zoom threads.

There are others, like myself, that are not among the movers and shakers
(for now - I might have an ace up my sleeve for a future day ;-)...), that
continue to read, just because.. it's good entertainment, or... or...
whatever!

There are others that care not of zoom, or yaun, and who feel that the zoom
threads are an annoyance to their enjoyment of this newsgroup. They should
use the zoom subject as a kill filter, and read not. That was the reason
for one of my posts in this thread; to tell Stuart to filter, and others,
that feel the need to complain, that don't want to learn and be warned.

Clear enough, everyone? :-)

Good points as well Jim and appreciated.

See ya

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret