Old April 16th 04, 11:22 PM
Bob Noel

In article , Musky
wrote:

I learned a long time ago not to open my mouth on usenet, you'd think I
would have remembered. In the interest of bandwidth I at least removed
.ifr and .owning from this conversation.

[snip]
When I voted against Reagan in 84, I ended up with a record-breaking
deficit, guaranteeing higher taxes in the future.

soapbox

one of these days people are going to learn which branch of
government is responsible for what. (Hint: Congress appropriates
money). If you didn't like the deficit budgets, then you should
be whining to the congress critters that appropriated (iirc) $1.79
for every additional $1 that came in.

/soapbox

--
Bob Noel