Old April 17th 04, 01:50 AM
G.R. Patterson III

xyzzy wrote:

Who pays to build and maintain all those airports we fly out of?

Most of the ones I fly out of are privately built and owned.

Who pays to build and maintain all the navaids we depend on?

Buddy, I can do without them if the Feds would free up the airspace and go away.

Who pays for all those air traffic controllers that are available for us
24/7?

I don't use them.

If you honestly think the user fees you pay in taxes on your 100LL cover
the cost of your use of this stuff, you are seriously fooling yourself.

Bull****.

George Patterson
This marriage is off to a shaky start. The groom just asked the band to
play "Your cheatin' heart", and the bride just requested "Don't come home
a'drinkin' with lovin' on your mind".