Old August 4th 05, 10:38 PM
Richard Lamb

Default Richard Lamb and the Texas Parasol Plans ...and Sirius Aviation

How-DEE! All'a ya'll pudknockers (and the few prime pilots too :^).

First:
Copping a quote from Twain, "the news of my death has been greatly
exaggerated".

Yes, I had surgery to remove a bladder tumor, but the tumor was not
malignant (and THAT is GOOD news!) No kemo or rads required.

But I have given up smoking (believe it or not) and for good.
Sometimes you just gotta decide what you want most...
Another cigarette, or to go on living a while longer?

And, yes, I've sold the house at Zuehl field. While I'll admit missing
my (1450 sq ft!!) shop, I don't miss the Property Owners Association
problems at all.

Texas Parasol Plans:

Ted (Sirius Aviation) is only two years behind on royalties.
Last time I talked to him he was "going to get caught up real soon
now".
But that isn't going to happen - ever.
Man, I don't know how a person can screw it up so bad and still pretend
to be in business.

Best advice I can offer is not to waste your time or money on Sirius.

But there still are people asking for plans. I know, because I hear
from them when Ted takes their money and won't send what they bought.

So...

I've put the plans for the plane on CD(R) (in PDF format),
along with the old web page (greatly expanded!) and filled
the rest of the disk with all the construction pics and tips
I could fit on it (about 600 MB total content).

The CD is available (from me) for $30.

Just drop a note to me at for details
(or just to say hi? I'd love to hear from old friends.)

Take care,

Richard

aka: Richard (the Saber Tooth Cave) Lamb