Old January 10th 04, 04:50 AM
Aardvark

Jay Honeck wrote:
Okay, folks -- this is rapidly getting out of hand! I would never have
guessed that I'd get EIGHTY-TWO suggestions for this list!

Can everyone please scan this list, and MAKE SURE that these are REALLY
"taxi-up" accessible using a G.A. plane? I don't want folks (like me!) who
are unfamiliar with a place flying in, only to discover that the museum is
four miles off-field.

Also, we're still missing some critical information on some of these. I
don't have time to research each one, so if you guys would add any pertinent
information for museums you are familiar with, it would make this an even
better list! URLs and ESPECIALLY Cities and States must be added to some!
(For example, see #11. Where the HECK is "Elmira"???

#11 http://www.wingsofeagles.com/

National Warplane Museum
17 Aviation Drive
Horseheads, NY 14845