Old October 10th 03, 03:36 AM
WaltBJ

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message ...
"John Freck" wrote in message
om...
TEN-HUT! Knock off the 'ad hominem' crap; save that for direct

commnication. You're boring me and every one else.

I commend "A Question of Honor", a new book by Olsen and Cloud, ISBN
0-375-41197-6, published ths year by A. Knopf. It covers the Polish
Air Force and their airmen, from the get-go through service in the RAF
up to the triumph of Solidarity. Highly interesting, in that the
highest scoring fighter squadron in the RAF during the BoB was the
Kosciuszko Squadron RAF# 303.) The highest scorer was Joseph
Frantisek, a Czech AF pilot, (17 kills), who was known to sneak out
over the Channel and bounce low-on-fuel 109s heading home. All y'all
interested in fighters should read this book.
Walt BJ