Old March 3rd 08, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
raulb

Default Warm Feet???

You may need additional batteries, but several motorcycle accessories
dealers sell electric footwarmers (vests, pants, and gloves too) and
you can get adjustable thermostats for them. If you don't want to go
into a motorcycle dealer, you can see: Riders Warehouse http://
aerostitch.com or Whitehorse Press http://whitehorsegear.com

Sporting goods stores should have electric socks ("D" Batteries) but
there is no way to regulate the temperature and mine get kinda hot.

Also REI sells something you can put under your toes which is suppose
to keep your feet warm.

On Mar 2, 3:02*pm, Randy wrote:
What is out there in the market place that is good for
keeping your feet warm in the glider? I am planning to
attend the Marfa Spring Wave Camp for the third time
and I would really like to avoid the cold feet.

Randy

www.tulsasoaring.com