Old March 8th 05, 01:33 PM
Vaughn Simon

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...

I'm a helicopter pilot,damnit!!!

Congratulations! Now get back to work on the next rating! You are
certainly brave; I pretty much keep the news of impending checkrides to
myself, "just in case". Nobody ever knows until I have passed.

Seriously, I would not want to take a checkride in a strange machine at
an unfamiliar airport in an unfamilar area. I have sweated my way through 4
of them and they have all been on home ground.

I have enjoyed your writing and hope it continues.

Vaughn