Old April 20th 20, 06:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Soaring Contest and Coronavirus

On Sunday, April 19, 2020 at 5:19:37 AM UTC-7, wrote:
I don't think it will be safe to hold a contest or meet this summer because I don't believe the COVID19 testing will be either available in large quantities or accurate enough.

Tom

Well, Tom, I guess you should not go to any contests. I also suggest you quit trying to force your opinion on everybody else. Up until recently, I enjoyed having something like "freedom of choice." I miss it.

Note that today is the 245th anniversary of the start of the American Revolution with the battles at Lexington and Concord.

Sounds like YOU are the one trying to force their opinions on others.