Old June 18th 20, 07:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Is Wings And Wheels 'contact the seller' form actually working?

On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 7:57:24 PM UTC-6, 2G wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 4:04:51 PM UTC-7, Frank Whiteley wrote:
On Tuesday, June 16, 2020 at 1:39:40 PM UTC-6, wrote:
Elder abuse

Maybe he's selling it because someone gave him 'the talk'.

I can attest that I am not getting inquiries forwarded to my email of record (in the past I was). I found this out when one person texted me to check my messages. When I did I not only found his message but several others as well that never got forwarded to my email. I now have to check my messages on W&W daily just like my email. If they raise their prices I may have to take my business someplace else!

Tom

I find there can be issues with certain freemail providers. Hotmail AKA MSN.com AKA outlook.com, etc, can be problematic. I have issues with virgina..edu e-mails, but guess what, they are hosted by Microsoft, as are several other businesses and universites. Then there's Earthlink, and several domains hosted there also, including the classic ix.netcom.com. Most play by the RFCs created by the IETF, but some clearly don't and don't like some hosting companies. Nor do they use good spam blocking methods. YMMV by a long way.

Frank