Old July 21st 03, 10:10 PM
Jim

"Fred J. McCall" wrote in message
"William Black" wrote:

:If the boneheaded idiots kill a UK citizen after one of thses kangaroo
:courts on Cuba it'll poison US/UK relations for a generation.

I don't need to. They are British citizens, and are entitled to the
protections accorded to British citizens. As the US government now seems

have realised.

If they put British citizens on trial for their lives and don't allow them
the rights they're entitled to (choice of lawyers, confidentiality,

right
of cross examination, testing of evidence and etc) then any British
government is going to have real problems doing anything alongside the
people who did that.

Let me get this The British have there knickers in serious a knot
because a couple british subjects are being held and maybe tried...

But the US is supposed to be fully ok with the ANTI-American ICC?

Jim