Old August 10th 05, 02:35 AM
Wizard of Draws

On 8/9/05 7:43 PM, in article ,
"zingzang" wrote:

I'm looking for a source for quality aviation-related clip-art (eps or
similar format, i.e vector images editable in Illustrator or FreeHand).
Anybody know of some good sources?

I see aircraft silhouettes and other good quality line drawings in all
the aviation print publications (usually in ads in Trade-A-Plane,
etc.), and these seem to be some commercially supplied images (they're
too consistent to be drawn by artists at each publication). Some of
them are basic 3-view drawings, others are a bit more stylized.

I'm looking for artwork like this for a project. Free would be nice,
but I'm perfectly willing to pay for collections of good quality
artwork. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any.

I know this stuff is out there somewhere. Anybody out there in
r.a.p-land know where this stuff comes from?

Thanks!!

Here a quite a few military aircraft in EPS and GIF format for free:
http://www.dfrc.nasa.gov/Gallery/index.html

They make cheap coloring books for the kids.
--
Jeff 'The Wizard of Draws' Bucchino

Cartoons with a Touch of Magic
http://www.wizardofdraws.com