Old August 2nd 05, 05:48 PM
Roy Page

Well George is on the money, no GA aircraft fleet to speak of.
You should also get some advice about doing business in China before
committing yourself.
They operate commercially quite different from the Western world.
Good luck !

Roy

"George Patterson" wrote in message
wrote:

What is the status of general aviation over there?

From what I've read, there isn't any. I would contact AOPA. They are an
international organization and can at least give you stats on how many
privately owned aircraft there are over there.

George Patterson