Old November 15th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Ronnie Rataj

Default Is This Why

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:28:52 -0500, Bear Bottoms wrote:

*PUT DOWN THE CRACK PIPE, BILLY BOY*

Ok, so you and your buddy Barry Seal were hot****s in a little,
no-nothing town in AR, so what? you still almost killed you and all
because you haven't a clue about how flight, weight, vertical damping
and a host of other things actually work.

I was a pilot for an oil company in Saudi. I went back to Saudi and
resigned by letter for personal family reasons. This is fact. I learned
more flying than you by being there.

I was involved with every one of the operations in Mena. You were not.
I was the one who brought the drugs there. In two years we made the
great majority of the cocaine flight basically. Barry Seal sold some
fake Quaaludes to an undercover officer in Florida. We dumped the load
of kilos and Quaaludes in the Amite river. You weren't there. We had
light Quaaludes. We took those to Florida. We needed money. That's all,
just money.

He had a friend in Florida who had gotten in trouble, unbeknownst to
Seal, who said he knew somebody who would buy them. Zap. Caught red
handed. This was the only time. Then there was the exception for the
1972 explosives thing. No one else got close. Except the event in Baton
Rouge near our communications shack in the swamps where the state
police were surveilling Seal quite boisterously, but Seal was involved
in ongoing stings for the feds at the time and nothing came of it.
Certainly the state people were frustrated. Too bad.

You bounce around like a thrown superball in a tight closet, IdiotBear.
Where do you get all this rubbish from anyway?

You wish LOL LOL! Here is my story. Word for word. From my mouth, you're
denigration does not affect my character. None.

http://emporium.turnpike.net/P/ProRev/bottoms.htm

Hey, good read. Very KJames Bondsey, I like you Bear Bottoms.

But I like cocaine more. lol

snortsky

Got any more, I pay in freeware. lol lol lol lol lol