Old November 15th 08, 07:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Donavan Jeffrey Hammond-Hammond

Default Is This Why

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 14:39:57 -0500, hummingbird wrote:

http://www.politicalfriendster.com/images/7100.jpg

There's more BB.
Mxsmanic' posts on a bunch of other groups:

-alt.support.shyness
-alt.support.lonliness
-rec.travel.*
-rec.aviation.*

He wrote this on a travel group:

"I'm not currently an A380 pilot" ...and...
"I don't like aircraft with snap-off wings."

Quote:
http://groups.google.co.uk/group/rec...749e31c2d0c02#

After being challenged, he finally admitted that he has never
flown a plane in his life. Apparently he uses a desktop simulator.

"I pilot various aircraft in simulation."
"It's a desktop simulator."

One poster wrote this to him:

"Anthony, you should take your head out off your ass once in your
life and read the certification requirements for an airliner.

On a second thought, please don't. It's more fun watching you
make a total asshole out of yourself with every posting you make."

It looks like he's the village idiot on the travel groups.

'Mxsmanic' is not only a world expert in non-flying, but an expert
in non-encryption and non-security and a drive-by troll on ACF.

Meanwhile he plays with his desktop flight simulator .....and
gets very lonely apparently.

all together now: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ;-)

Hey, hummer, being a light-in-the-shoes, GayBoi and a bird, why not
explain flight to Bear Buttholes?