Old September 13th 18, 08:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

Default Ventus ballast leak

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 3:23:58 PM UTC-4, MrT wrote:
On Saturday, October 9, 2010 at 1:21:53 PM UTC+2, wladkummer76 wrote:
Hi all,

Id like to ask for help here. My Ventus a SN143 right wing ballast is
leaking around the ballast valve actuator rod. I've contacted S&H but
no response so far. I do not know if a O-ring seal would fit in the
small recess.

Have anyone in this group experienced this problem?

Thanks to everyone

Hi Mike, was that an album in Yahoo photos? cause they were discontinued in 2007. Anyway I can't seem to find the album.

BR, MrT

It is likely in the mini-nimbus yahoo group. In there, at the top of the page when you sign in, are links to Messages(Conversations), Photos, Files, About the Group, etc. Click on "Photos" and look for the album he suggested.