Old August 20th 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Trig TT21 Transponder ... reports?

On Aug 20, 12:44*pm, Steve Koerner wrote:

I don't understand the nit picking about rights holders vs
manufacturers.

It's a question of what flexibility a manufacturer has to modify the
core technology/firmware to make it compatible with new features that
are not supported by other FLARM products. The new features need to be
integrated not just stuffed in the same box.

If, as Darrly says, the holder of the rights and the manufacturer are
working together on PowerFLARM then I agree it should be a non
issue.

Andy